Wednesday, March 11, 2009

HELP!!!!!

Does anyone know how to change the time stamp on your posts? I must have mine set wrong, because for some reason mine is screwed up! I posted a blog about 6:00 last night and for some reason it said it was posted at 1:05! I can't exactly figure out why it thinks I posted a blog in the middle of my work day. Seriously, I don't have time to blog at work even if I wanted to. I barely had enough time to post one between work and Bible Study last night! :) So it's 11:09 PM according to the clock on my computer, let's see what time Blogger shows this post!

1 comment:

  1. When you get ready to post it, just go to "Post Options" at the bottom. When you click that, there will be a place you can just type in the time.
    Hope that helps - love you!

    ReplyDelete