Monday, March 23, 2009

Ready for baseball!!!!!!

Bella and I are sitting here watching Dancing with the Stars and looking on the Astros website getting excited about opening day!!!!! For all of you who think we are brain-washing our child to be an Astros fan, if you could have seen me and Bella tonight you might have a good argument. We've been looking at pictures on the website and she's trying to figure out who they are. It's really pretty sad! It started out being funny while I was checking out the latest news on the website and she thinks it's a game, so she keeps saying "Mommy let's play it again!!!!" She's has always recognized Lance Berkman (although she has no idea his name isn't Puma) but we are working on Roy O, Miggy, Carlos, Kaz, Hunter Pence and Pudge. She's getting a little confused, but I have confidence she will get it soon! She asks me every day if we are going to the Astros today.

It's been a very long and eventful week. I have more to write and some pictures to upload, but it's time to put Bella to bed now. I'll try to write another post soon.

2 comments:

  1. Keep up the good work! She'll have everyone memorized by Opening Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha that's hilarious! and i'm sure she'll get it soon, everyone should know! ( ;

    ReplyDelete