Thursday, August 6, 2009

More Disney Pictures

Bella on the safari (or "bafari" as she would say) at Animal Kingdom. This was one of the coolest things that we did at Disney. Bella and I actually did this twice, once with the whole group and once by ourselves while everyone else rode Everest. There is something amazing about seeing the animals so close you can touch them and knowing there isn't a barrier like at the zoo. Bella kept telling me how beautiful God made all the animals, even the rhinos (which I would never have described as beautiful). It was rather amazing, even for me, I can only imagine what was going through her head. Of course, she's too young to understand the fact that you shouldn't be able to be so close to a giraffe that you can touch it, particularly when you are in FLORIDA! :-)



Aunt Kristi and Aunt Janell took Bella to see the "Circus" AKA Cirque de Soleil. She loved it.

On Wednesday we went to the Peabody Orlando to see the March of the Ducks. If you are ever near a Peabody Hotel you should check it out. It really is too cute. The music starts in the morning and they march right off the elevator and dive into the fountain. At the end of the day they march back out and up to their house. I stayed at the Peabody on business in October and knew I had to bring Bella back when we came back to Orlando. The kids loved it. This is a picture of Bella with her "Peabody" that I bought her when I was there in October.




Bella riding on the train in the Magic Kingdom.



Bella crashed this day while waiting in line for It's a Small World. I'll never see this picture without remembering that I actually took the camera out to try and take a picture of Rev Run and his family, who were getting on the ride. Unfortunately, I couldn't get the camera out fast enough to catch them before the ride took off. Oh well, I did get this really cute picture of Bella and Kyle.







No comments:

Post a Comment