Thursday, August 6, 2009

Disney World

Ok, I know it's been way too long since I posted a blog. I've been extremely busy getting ready for vacation. Since I posted last, we've been to youth camp, celebrated Isabella's birthday and been to Disney World. Bella absolutely loved Disney.


The first morning we had breakfast with Leo and June from the Little Einsteins and also JoJo and Goliath. This was Bella's first taste of Disney World and she had a blast. She got to meet all the characters and dance with them. It was a blast and definately a great way to start off our trip.



Here's a picture of Bella with June.


In the Magic Kingdom, Bella was in complete awe of Cinderella's Castle and all the rides. She loved Goofy's Barnstormer (the "roller coaster"), the teacups, Dumbo and the Carousel. She also got to meet several of the princesses which of course was right up her alley. It was too cute when she told Belle "You have the same name as me!"
Here we are our first day in the Magic Kingdom


I'm having serious issues getting the pictures to work in this post...I'm going to post a second blog entry with more pictures.






No comments:

Post a Comment