Tuesday, September 1, 2009

New Layout

OK, I finally figured out how to change my blog template and took the time to actually do it today on my lunch break! :-) Not sure I love this one, but it will work for now. You will probably see me change it again soon now that I know how to.


Seems like it's been forever since I blogged. Not a whole lot has happened since then in. August is an extremely busy month for me at work. It's always our busiest month. Kyle has been wrapping up the summer stuff at church. We have the Back to School Bash this Friday and then back to a somewhat normal schedule around (if our hectic schedule can ever be considered normal)!


Bella gets to start Cubbies at church tomorrow night. She's excited about it. I'll try to post some pictures.


Thankfully our friends Lacey and Phillip welcomed a precious baby girl, Hallie Grace, into their family last Tuesday (after a very long day of labor for Lacey). Bella was so excited that Hallie was finally here. I took her to see Hallie on Saturday and she was so excited to get to hold her and help feed her a bottle. Kyle had our camera, so we took pictures on Aunt Kristi's camera. As soon as I get them from her I'll post them. I'm amazed that Hallie is so small (6 lbs.) and can't believe Bella weighed a third of that when she was born. I really can't remember it. Bella wasn't even close to Hallie's size when I brought her home. Once again, I'm reminded of God's faithfulness.


The picture below is of Bella with Junction Jack. We went to the ballgame a few weeks ago and she saw Junction Jack on the concourse. He gave her a baseball, which was the highlight of her night by far!

I'll leave you with a funny story. This evening Bella and I were taking a bath and she threw a glass of water on me. I quickly told her "Don't do that Bella" to which she replied "I'm sorry Mommy!" I don't think she really gets the concept of being sorry, so I asked her "Are you really sorry or did you just say that so you wouldn't get in trouble?" Well at least she's honest because she looked me right in the eye and as sweet and to the point as she could she said "I just said it so I wouldn't get in trouble!"

No comments:

Post a Comment