Saturday, September 19, 2009

Pray for Africa Shirts

I wanted to quickly update you on something that is going on in our lives. An opportunity arose this week for Kyle to go with my sister and our good friend Philip to go on a Mission Trip next month to Senegal, West Africa. As many of you know our friends Jason and Dorothea Lee are serving as IMB missionaries in Senegal ministering to the Sereer people group. Kyle is very excited about this opportunity, but he needs to raise about $2000 in the next three weeks. They are selling shirts to raise money for the trip. The shirts are available in dark pink/green, black/white, and red/white. The front of the shirt has an outline of Africa and says "Pray for Africa" and the back has Habakkuk 1:5 "Look at the nations and watch— and be utterly amazed. For I am going to do something in your days that you would not believe, even if you were told." (see the pics below) They are $12 each for adults and $10 each for kids. Email me at a_chapman12@yahoo.com or leave a comment if you want one or some! Also, if you would like to help out, please post this on your blogs! Thanks!




1 comment:

  1. I love this shirt! Ive been looking for one that involves God and Africa! The verse is very inspirational. I would love to help support the missions field because I want to be a missionary one day. I was wondering how big the sizes run for both adult and children?

    ReplyDelete