Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Astros Game

We went to the Astros game on Saturday with Kristi, Shahla and David. Bella was so excited. She told me Friday night when we were talking about the game that she was going to see her "friends" the Astros. When I asked her who was her friend on the Astros she told me "Jumpin' Jacks" (AKA Junction Jack) and "Pudge" and "Hunter Pence"! Then Saturday morning when she woke up she said "Mommy today I'm going to go see my friends Jumpin' Jacks, Pudge and Hunter Pence." She was cheering and singing "Take Me Out to the Ballgame" from the minute we got to our seat. She had so much fun. Lucky for her, she's oblivious to the fact that the Astros are on a loooooong losing streak right now. She just loves to go to the games and cheer for her friends. She's starting to pick up more and more about the game and the players. She heard the announcers talking about Bronson Arroyo on the radio tonight and said "Mommy Roy O is trying to get him out" then she told me "and Hunter Pence got a hit...he hit a home run!" If only that were the truth! :-) I've posted some pictures below.


You can't really see in the picture, but her shirt says "Hey Batter Batter Swing". Bella is so excited that Aunt Kristi bought this shirt and bow for her and also bought one for Phillip and Lacey's baby. When she put it on Saturday morning Bella asked me when Ms. Lacey's baby was going to be here so she could hold her and take her picture.



Rally cap!





Doing the wave with Shahla!





CHARGE!!!!!!!







Go Hunter Pence!

No comments:

Post a Comment